Exciting interview with Tara Bliss from 'Such Different Skies' about her new online course 'The Party Girls Guide to Peace...
Just a quick little video to let you know that I miss you...
Coconut water is one of my favourite things to drink and is a staple in our house hold, we buy it by the litre. You have proberbly heard a lot about it of late...
.Today we talk to Jess Ainscough from the Wellness Warrior about her new online program..
The prevailing “wisdom” around weight loss is one of calories in, calories out. Which means you either need to restrict your caloric intake or increase your caloric output...
Friday, February 8, 2013
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
In this video we discuss:
- Who Tara is and what she does
- How this e-course came into being created
- What this course is all about
- Who this course is for and who it is not for
- Some juicy deets of the course like guest speakers included in the course
- Community and support and how this fits in with PGGP (Party girls guide to peace)
Monday, October 15, 2012
Monday, September 24, 2012
- It is packed with simple sugar, electrolytes, and minerals to replenish hydration levels within the body
- Rehydrates the body quicker than water
- It contains naturally occurring bioactive enzymes. These enzymes help in the digestion and metabolism.
- Is a very good source of B-complex vitamins, these are needed in the body and can only be sourced from foods.
- Has a very high amount of potassium which is an electrolyte in the body that helps with hydration. Coconut water actually contains more potassium than a bannana.
- Contains a small amount of the anti-oxidant Vitamin- C
- Contains lauric acids which helps to balance our gut flora, and in effect helps promote healthy digestive function and boosts the immune system